HOW ICON LEGAL CAN HELP YOU
Icon Legal’s principal, Leah Manning, has set out to create a law firm that focuses on the needs of the client.
The Icon Legal team is experienced in a vast area of property transactions other than just residential and commercial properties, such as:
- Retirement Village transactions, an area governed by different legislation to residential and commercial. We can deal with your conveyance as well as other transactions such as transmission applications. We know that moving into aged care can be an anxious time and we are here to help.
- Management rights, acting for the purchaser or vendor to ensure that all rights, interests and obligations are dealt with under all relevant agreements.
- Business sales, including carrying our due diligence, the conveyance of any real estate, assignment of any leases, transfer of any vehicles or licences.
For our conveyancing clients, from reviewing the contracts prior to signing, to attending settlement, we are committed to making your transaction as smooth as possible and providing excellent value for money.
Unfortunately disputes are an inevitable fact of life. Icon Legal is experienced in:
- Debt recovery
- Property disputes
- Workplace disputes
- Franchise agreements
- Contractual and commercial
- Wills and estates disputes
- Social media IP and defamation
Wills and estates
Icon Legal also does wills and estates, which includes:
- Applications for probate
- Powers of attorney – including enduring powers of attorney
- Basic wills
- Testamentary trusts
- Transmission applications
- Requests to record deaths
- Estate administration
For our wills and estates clients, we are committed to giving you personal and individual advice and attention.
LEAH MANNING - PRINCIPAL
A former police officer, Leah has over ten years experience in property law and began her legal career dealing exclusively in conveyancing.
Throughout her studies she was awarded prizes for both academia and property law excellence.
Leah worked in a specialist conveyancing firm affirming her knowledge and experience in property law, and then went on to work for Minter Ellison Lawyers, one of Asia Pacific’s leading law firms whose client base consists of blue chip companies and leading multi-nationals.
Leah was the Practice Manager of the Brisbane Property team, and managed around 60 staff. Her diligence and ability to perform under pressure guarantee that her clients receive superior service.
Louise Mifsud - Law Graduate
Louise is a law graduate with a wealth of legal experience. She has over 16 years experience working in varying areas of law.
Louise establishes trust in her professional relationships through open communication.
Louise’s experience, together with her client and service focus, will ensure that Icon Legal’s clients receive a superior level of service.