Icon Legal’s principal looks after all developer clients and has over 10 years experience in large scale developments. We can assist in all types of developments from residential to mixed use or commercial.
Some of Icon Legal’s current developments include:
- Parc Vue East, 20 units in Murarrie
- Le Jardin, 16 units in Cannon Hill
- Whitehaven Apartments, 21 units in Cairns
- Allura Everton Park, 19 townhouses in Everton Park
- Charlie’s Quarter, 32 units in Mount Gravatt
- Novella, 29 units in Upper Mount Gravatt
- Transcendence Living, 19 townhouses in Eight Mile Plains
- Osprey Wynnum, 16 units in Wynnum
- 7 Lindsay, mixed use, 1 commercial and 3 residential units in Hawthorne
MASTER PLANNED COMMUNITIES
Master planned communities are residential communities that contain amenities such as schools, parks and lakes, bike paths and jogging trails, medical facilities, theatres, sports complexes and even shopping malls.
A master planned community is usually constructed in undeveloped areas and must be carefully planned from its inception. The scope of the plan and number and variety of amenities clearly separates it from a normal plan for a housing subdivision.